Thinking of Selling?
Seller's Guidebook - Open & Download to assist your Selling Process
My company can give you up-to-date information on what’s happening in the marketplace, as well as the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle. I will ensure your property is marketed well to maximize its exposure to other real estate agents and the public. I know when and where to market your property to generate the most interest and potential sales opportunities. When you do receive offers on your home, I will help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your goals. Throughout the selling process, I am always available to address any questions or concerns you may have. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HARD WORK.
If you're thinking of selling your home in the next year, I can help you. Please fill out the form below to request your home's current market value and a suggested listing price.
Call Evon 604.418.5786
“I make YOU #1”
Selling a Home? U will be #1
#YOUwillB#1 join the conversation...
What is Your Home Worth - Snapstats?
WHY USE A REALTOR®?
When you have decided to buy or sell a home, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance.
The ideal sales agent will have a good working knowledge of your community real estate market conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers, and have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with a professional REALTOR®:
When selling a house
- An professional real estate agent knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- An agent will establish a marketing strategy for your home, ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- An agent takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (from placing your listing to putting up the for sale sign). This ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- An agent is an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- An agent is an experienced negotiator and will work for to get you the best price possible price.
Call Evon Mayer