11 Reasons to List During the Holidays
Eleven Reasons To List A Home During The Holidays
1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
5. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays during the weekday!
6. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
7. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
8. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
9. You can sell now and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
10. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a buyer without a subject-to-sale during the Spring.
11. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
CALL EVON MAYER 604.418.5786 for Your Marketing Plan.
Professional, Personal and Perfect for You.